Search Careers at Canalta Hotels
We believe that Legendary Managers strive to create an environment in which team members feel inspired to engage. They select talent carefully and then work diligently to develop their team members. They embrace and capitalize on the strengths of their team members. They mentor, coach and empower team members to be the best they can be. They applaud and recognize success because... they care.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting with all aspects of property management including delivering exceptional guest service, providing an ideal work environment for team members, managing their property in accordance to Canalta’s philosophies, policies and procedures, and in overseeing the property’s sales efforts. The Assistant General Manager will maximize financial performance, customer satisfaction and team development.
Do you strive to achieve excellence in all that you do? Are you a compassionate person driven by making connections and serving others? Does the idea of developing individuals into high performing team members excite you?
We understand that you might not be a legendary manager just yet but if you just read the statements above and feel a sense of intrigue, excitement and a calling to lead, you might be a fit for the Canalta Management Team.
If you are selected to join our team, you will receive ongoing coaching from leaders who are committed to your development. You will learn valuable leadership and management skills that will benefit you in all aspects of your life. Canalta leaders will be there to support you every step of the way; as long as you are committed to us, we will be committed to your development.
- We will be the best managed select service hotel group in Canada.
- We will lead successfully to provide...
- Our team members with a fun and caring environment focusing on teamwork.
- Our guests with an outstanding experience beginning with our superior hotels, legendary customer service and remarkably clean rooms.
- Our communities with a true partnership committed to environmental and economic sustainability.
- Apply Now
Position closes Nov 3, 2017
In collaboration with the General Manager, the Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for the orderliness and cleanliness throughout all areas of the hotel, including public areas, guest rooms and storage rooms.
Team Member Benefits:
- Group benefits including Extended Health Care, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Dental, Optical, Prescriptions
- Use of Canalta managed hotel facilities (fitness room, pool and waterslide for you and your immediate family)
- Discounts at Canalta managed hotels
- Apply Now
Position closes Oct 31, 2017